IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OF THE SOFTWARE ("THE SOFTWARE"). BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
- License. If you have purchased a license to the Software, TT Training Traders grants you a nonexclusive right and license to use the Software and the related documentation (the "Documentation") as set forth in this Agreement. You may use the Software on a single computer. You may also use the Software on a second (portable or home) computer so long as only one copy is used at a time. You may make a single copy of the Software for backup and archival purposes only provided that any copy must contain all proprietary notices included in the original. You may use the Documentation to assist in your use of the Software. If you download the Software without physical delivery of Documentation, you may review the Documentation online, but you may not make further copies of the Documentation. You own the media on which the Software is recorded, but not the Software itself or any copy of it. This license is not a sale of the original or any copy of the Software.
- Copying, Transferring or Modifying Software. The Software contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary intellectual property. You may not permit concurrent use of the Software unless each user has an applicable license. You may not permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above. For the purposes of protecting TT Training Traders trade secrets, you may not de-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise display the Software in human readable form. You may not modify, translate, rent, lease, distribute or lend the Software, and you may not sell to others the right to use the Software on your computer. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software. You may not copy, transfer, transmit, sub-license or assign this license or the Software except as expressly permitted in this Agreement.
- Term. If you have purchased a license to the Software, this Agreement and license are effective from the time you accept the terms of this Agreement until this Agreement is terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. This Agreement will terminate immediately and without further notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. All obligations of confidentiality and restrictions on use, and all other provisions that may reasonably be interpreted to survive termination of this Agreement, will survive termination of this Agreement for any reason. Upon termination, you agree to destroy all copies of the Software. If you have obtained an evaluation copy of the Software, and have not purchased a license to the Software, this Agreement and license are effective for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of installation of the Software.
- Warranty Disclaimers. THE SOFTWARE AND THE DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND THE DOCUMENTATION IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE OR THE DOCUMENTATION PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT TT Training Traders) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
TT TRAINING TRADERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR OPERATE IN THE COMBINATION THAT YOU MAY SELECT FOR USE, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT BY TT TRAINING TRADERS OR BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF TT TRAINING TRADERS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
Notwithstanding the above, you may have certain warranty rights which vary from state to state and which cannot be disclaimed by contract. Any warranties that by law survive the foregoing disclaimers shall terminate ninety (90) days from the date you received the Software as shown by your receipt. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you if prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability. YOUR SOLE REMEDIES AND TT TRAINING TRADERS' ENTIRE LIABILITY ARE SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL TT TRAINING TRADERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY DEFECT IN THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT WILL TT TRAINING TRADERS' TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THIS PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF RELIEF, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.